Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kyla at 2 months!

Growing and growing! At my 2 month check-up I was 12lbs.9oz. and 23 1/2 inches long, putting me in the 90% for both! Maybe being born on Shaq's birthday does mean something! or else we have daddy's future line backer right here!
I like to try and roll from side to side, smile at you and make sweet noises! I have moved to my room, and I like my big bed! Lots of room to turn myself around in, I don't stay put in one place too much. I like to move my legs a lot like brother did, kicking at things. I'm getting better at holding my head up on my belly and I like to see myself in my mirror and look at pictures. I am attempting to swat at my toys, and sometimes I end up with something in my hand and can't get it out. Life is good, I like smiling and watching my brother who loves to cuddle me and talk to me. Ready to start enjoying the outside, however I have to avoid this thing called sun because I just burn, must be this red hair!
Our chuckles and smiles!

4 comments:

CaseyLew said...

I love it! She is BEAUTIFUL!:)

Traci Fritz said...

What a sweetie!

Duncan Family said...

She is getting so big! Love that red hair--just adorable! Oh, and the bow is fabulous!

Matt and Carley said...

I love the picture of her little chubby face with the big smile. She is too cute!