Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our First Month

Here are a few pics from our last few weeks...
Caleb likes to hold his baby sister and is very sweet with her. He particularly likes to lay down and look at her and share his blanket.Just love the baby tooshies, especially when they are all curled up! Kyla is our little "cuddle bug", she loves to be held close and to snuggle! We are taking full advantage as Caleb liked to be stretched out and layed down, he cuddles now though! However, she is taking to her tummy and started to lift her head to look around, a proud OT mommy!
My First Bath
I just like to look in the mirror at myself! Forget the little sling for newborns, she was ready to be stretched out and in the water, (and she was too big)!
Some guy time!
Caleb caught his first fish all on his own, Way to go Caleb!
That is harder than you think because he has to pry the car fishing pole out of his daddy's hands!
First Easter Egg Hunt
Dressed up for church, I think we may be seeing the start of a smile from Kyla!
It seems to be going so much faster this time! I can't believe it has already been 5 weeks! Has anyone figured out how to stop time, because they are both changing so much way too quickly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just a doll and Caleb is so sweet! I had fun playing with him in Sunday School!

Traci Fritz said...

Precious!!! I didn't think Kyla resembled Caleb, but in the bath picture I think she looks alot like him. Enjoy these sweet moments...they'll be gone before you know it. I now spend all my time chasing Anderson and getting him down from everything he has climbed on top of! You have beautiful children. We wish we were there to see them in person!

CaseyLew said...

So precious Dawn! I am so ready for school to be over for the summer so I can come visit. I can't believe it's been over a month already!:)