Thursday, February 26, 2009

Countdown to Kyla's Arrival!

We are officially counting down the days, 3 weeks till the due date, but hoping she follows in her brother's footsteps and arrives a little sooner! Here are some pics from her room and the baby shower dear friends through a few weeks ago. Keep scrolling down as its a long post ended by some pics taken at our 35 weeks ultrasound. How exciting it was to get the treat to watch her in 4D for a few moments! She looks just a little squished in there but very sweet to us!
Kyla's Room

The painting above the changing table was done by Caleb with the final touches by mommy!
This quilt was made by Grandma, it matches the fabric that makes up her letters. Grandma did a really great job on it!



This wreath is made from the flowers I carried in my wedding bouquet.
And a girl can never have too many bows!
Kyla's Shower
It was perfect for welcoming a baby girl! Dress up, tea parties, flowers, making bows, a fun and "girly" day! Thank you Carley who put it all together and the many of you who helped her! And if any of you have some pics from the shower, if you can e-mail me some that would be great, somehow I ended up with pics mainly of the food :o)! Not really that surprising I know!

Grandma looked fabulous in her tiara!


.... And the best for last, a sneak peak at our little girl!
We are so ready to meet you!



Dr. Update for today: We were at 2cm dilated and 50% efaced, I know that could mean absolutely nothing, or it could mean something!!!

3 comments:

Traci Fritz said...

Hoping she comes soon! The room looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Her room looks great! I love all of her bows. Can't wait to meet her!

CaseyLew said...

I LOVE her room!!!