Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Noah!

A Caleb funny... I just love what comes out of the mouth of 2 year olds! So Caleb was a real trooper this week as we finished shopping for Christmas gifts and projects. On our way home after a long day of shopping the other night, we took a mini tour of our local neighborhoods. He loves to look at the lights. So we pass a house with a large blow-up Santa and Rudolph, Caleb points out the window and says... "Look mom, it's Noah!" When we saw Santa on the news that night, he tells daddy "It's the Noah show!" We can only figure he remembers seeing Noah in the musical in Branson and he also had a large white beard. I really havn't corrected him because it just cracks me up, we don't really make a big deal about Santa, so I guess the few times we've said his name hasn't stuck yet. So at our house, Noah is just dressed in his holiday attire and likes Christmas a whole lot! 2 by 2 the Reindeer pulled the sleigh!

1 comment:

L said...

That's cute!!! I love hearing things like that!!!