Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Full Summer of Fun


So, I really have been busy this summer! Sorry I havn't updated you on my wear-abouts lately!We've had technological difficulties.
Oh, and be sure you read all the way to the end of this post, or you'll be sorry!

Took a trip to St Louis to see Uncle Todd's baseball team and fed the goats by bottle at Grant's Farm, what a neat place....


...went to my first rodeo, I like being a cowboy!

...took up a little basketball...

...celebrated the 4th of July, I liked the sparklers!....

... spent a lot of time in the water at the many local swimming holes....

... rode my first jet ski with daddy...

... became a big helper for mommy with our little buddies who took turns spending parts of the summer with us. Here we are when mom caught us in one of our foot wars. But it has been good practice for the best news... My new baby sibling to arrive next March 19? 2009!

I'm pretty excited even though I don't really know what it means but I really love having a baby around during the day to entertain, so I'm sure having one all the time will be even better!

Here are the debut pics of my new sibling (10wks 2 days old)...

This one shows the arms, head(bottomright) with brain (the doc said it must be a girl if there is brain tissue already, ha ha!) and body...

...this one is looking up from the bottom at the arms reaching out and the face slightly hidden in the background.

Everything looked good and we are all excited for the big changes to come!

11 comments:

L said...

CONGRATS!!!! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU!!! KEEP US UPDATED!!!

CaseyLew said...

CONGRATS! So I believe that means you have started the next set of 3, so I wonder who your other two partners will be?

The Thompson Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I knew it was coming soon, what a way to make the announcement! Can't wait to see you at Bunco in a couple of weeks (if you feel up to coming!) By the way, was there really a virus in your family at Amber's or was that your excuse for some evening sickness??? I am so excited for all of you. Caleb is going to be a great big brother!

The Sampson's said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you all! Caleb will love being a big brother!

Mandy said...

Yeah! I actually kind of knew...a friend of mine overheard you telling someone at the consignment sale that you were "due in March." She just assumed I knew since I had been talking to you and said something about it. Ha! There are no secrets in a small town! :) Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!

Cole Family said...

Congrats to you Dawn!

Leah Carpenter said...

Congratulations!! It is much more fun the second time around because you know what to do!!! Enjoy it.
Leah

Matt and Carley said...

Well, I finally had a minute to check the post. I know I've already told you congrats, but I thought I would say it again -- so, congrats! Caleb is going to be a great big brother, especially with all the practice he is getting with Jake. We are excited for Jake to have another friend to play with too!

Greenwalt said...

Congrats again! The ultrasound is great! Hope every thing is going well!

Miss you guys!

amywelborn said...

Cute pics!! Congrats!!! I'm adding you to my blog so I can check in all the time now!

Rachel said...

Hey Dawn - This is Rachel (Kyle and Christie's old neighbors) - I am so glad to find your blog!! Congratulations!! I am going to add you to my favs so that I can keep updated!! Come check us out sometime!!