Saturday night we had the wonderful opportunity to take in a little MONSTER TRUCK action, thanks to AutoMaster! It was loud, dirty, and everything was BIG, as good as it gets for a bunch of boys young and old! (Did I say old, I guess Chad is almost 30(SATURDAY!)!!! Anyways, the big boys took the little boys on a Monster Truck ride, Sergeant Smash, as the mommy's prayed and closed our eyes on the side! When Caleb got off he was all smiles and when we asked him what he did, he pointed with both hands and yelled "BIG TRUCK"! It was an experience, all for the 2 year old! I told Chad that in 5 years we have come a long way, when we dated we would go to the Pacer and Colt's games with tickets he would get from work, now its Monster Trucks!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those trucks are bigger than I had even thought. It looks like Caleb had a blast. Glad you all survived. :) I love the dig at the "old" man too. Does Chad know you posted that? Hope you guys have a good time Saturday!
That's what happens when you move to Arkansas...professional football to monster trucks!!!:) I'm sure that it was great for the boys-big trucks and dirt! Caleb looks so grown up!
Post a Comment