We are back from Florida and had a GREAT time! Caleb loved the beach as did all of us! We had wonderful weather! We played on the beach, swam at the pool, went to the Florida Aquarium where they also had a little kids water park, went to Sea World one day, and played some more at the beach! Some favorite memories are wathcing Caleb's expression when seeing the ocean for the first time, he just kept repeating "WHOA!", chasing and feeding the birds, swimming in the ocean, it was actually warm enough and the water was clear enough to wade out to your knees and still see the bottom, seeing SHamuuu (as Caleb says it), watching the dolphins play with balls, Caleb thought that was great!, he loved the shark tunnel, burying daddy in the sand- Caleb found great pleasure in daddy's head being so vulnerable when he was buried!, and just playing, playing and playing some more in the world's biggest sand box!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!! I am glad that ya'll had such a great time! I can't wait for our first family beach vacation!
I love the picture of you and Caleb at sunset. What a great vacation!
I want to go!!!!! I bet Caleb had more fun than ever!! Trinity would love that! We are hoping to go to the beach with my fam in Nov...I hope I get as awesome pics! I can't believe how big Caleb is!!!! Love, Leigh
Post a Comment